How it Works
The request procedure is completely electronic. Once you have submitted your details, we share your information with our lending panel. If any of our lenders indicate they may be willing to offer you a loan, we connect you with the lender offering the lowest APR. Neither we, nor any lenders on our panel, charge you a fee for our service.
Applying for a loan this way can save you from trying to find and contact a number of different lenders directly. The request process is online and all of the lenders on our panel use electronic means to contact you (email, text and occasionally phone) and to send you any pre-contract information and your loan agreement. As per our policy, you are not required to send us any documents via post or fax. However, this may be required by a lender to help approve your request, if successful.
Our aim is to provide you with access to affordable loan packages.
We help those in need of money by providing lending solutions. The request procedure is completely electronic, making applying for a loan simple and time-saving. As per our policy, you are not required to send us any documents via post or fax. However, this may be required by a lender to help approve your request, if successful.
All you need to do is:
- Complete the request form and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Within minutes, you will be informed if a lender has indicated they may be willing to offer you a loan.
- You will receive an email containing information about how to access the secure completion page on the lender’s website.
- If you are approved by the lender you will be required to sign the loan agreement electronically.
- Some lenders deposit money to your bank account on the same day (subject to approval). However, individual lenders do vary on the 'cut-off times' that loan requests should be received/finalsed by in order to achieve this.
- If you are not approved by the lender who initially indicated they may be able to offer you a loan, it may be that your details do not match the requirements of any of our lenders. In that case, we may refer you to another authorised finance broker to assist you further in your loan needs. If you do not want us to send your details to them, please contact us directly by email or in writing.
Representative Example: Borrow £250 for 90 days. Total
amount repayable is £411.63. Fixed interest rate of 292% per year.
1272% APR Representative.
Late repayment can cause you serious money problems.
For help go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
We are a licensed credit broker, not a lender.
* requests to our lenders are subject to an assessment of affordability and credit worthiness.